OffSet® Eclipse Double Bass Drum Pedal
• Bi-laterally symmetrical design creating a unit where both pedals can FEEL IDENTICAL.
• No Left or Right, always centered.
• Top craftsmanship, engineering, speed and smoothness make this a professional quality pedal.
• Better stereo imaging when miked up.
• Backed by the OffSet 2-year Limited Warranty.
• 30-day "Try Me" Satisfaction guarantee.
• Free–standing pedestal design with upper transverse beam and solid metal base plate for maximum strength and rigidity.
• Center ribbed base plate for maximum rigidity.
•Smooth bearing-loaded heel plate pedal board.
•Two 12.5” long x 3.5” wide foot pedals among largest in the industry - for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
• Radius adjustable drive wheel - The only pedal in the industry on which the diameter of the drive wheel can be infinitely adjusted from 1.5” to 3” with only a drum key. This allows drummer to adjust the drive wheel from a speed cam to a power cam and anything in between with no parts to get lost.
• Spring shackle lugs thread into a locking nut keyed into the body of the shackle, totally eliminating the possibility of them stripping out.
• Fully adjustable concentric double chain drive. (optional direct drive kit available)
•Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
• 7/16” Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life. (industry standard is 5/16" no covers)
•Spring-loaded anti-skid spurs and Industrial Strength Velcro on both pedal base and center beater housing for zero movement.
• Completely independently adjustable beater holders with 1” lateral adjustment each.
• Independently height-adjustable pedal boards.
• Hard-soft mallets with mallet shaft keys.
•Center-mounting, Swivel-foot hoop clamp which eliminates all lateral torque on the bass drum hoop.
• Twin drum key holders with drum keys.
• Prevents hip displacement and joint stresses caused by traditional placement of standard pedals.
• Extremely ergonomic drum-centering design.
Free shipping applies only to contiguous 48-US States.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve tried many double bass pedals ,the offset in my opinion is the best out there and easy to adjust.
I like to practice both left and right sided, and with my old setup that would necessitate switching not just the drums but switching double bass pedals (which was always the most difficult part). Now, I can keep the pedals and snare the same, move a few drums and cymbals and I'm all good. So much easier! The pedals are smooth and it took no time to adjust to an offset setup. Would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the double bass drum pedal.Works great,Thanks for all your help.
High quality and not to hard to set up
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST DRUM SET INNOVATIONS OF THE LAST 40 YEARS. MECHANICALLY VERY SOUND. ALLOWS YOU TO BE CENTERED AND NOT RESTRICTED TO BEING A RIGHTY OR LEFTY WHEN LEARNING TO PLAY YOUR KIT!! FOR ME THE CONVERSION FROM CHAIN TO DIRECT FEELS LIKE I'M PLAYING TWO SPEED KINGS. LOVE IT!!!