OffSet® Double Bass Drum Pedal and Soft Carrying Case bundle.
- Both pedals can feel identical unlike the traditional double pedal design.
- Reduce back and hip stress with a more symmetrical and ergonomic setup.
- Feel better and play better as your kit and body are better aligned.
- Every adjustment can be made with the included (2) drum keys or two fingers.
- Radius adjustable drive wheel allows you to set from a speed to a power cam and anything in between with a drum key.
- Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
- No rod lag as can be experienced with traditional longer slave rods.
- Professional Quality Build can be used on the most demanding tour or at home with confidence.
- Heavy duty 7/16” Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life.
- Precision micro bearings in all pivoting parts for smooth operation and feel.
- Two 12.5" x 3.5" foot pedals - largest in the industry - for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Independently height-adjustable pedal boards.
- Better stereo imaging when miked up.
Case is rugged water resistant polyester construction for transporting your OffSet drum pedal.
All parts fit snugly with no movement during transport.
Dual zipper design opens top of bag for easy loading and unloading
Large exterior storage pockets for accessories.
Padded Interior with Soft Lining.
Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps distribute weight and reduce wear on the bag.
This case is professional quality and can be used on tour.
Outside dimensions: 20" W x 12" D x 12" H
Free shipping applies only to contiguous 48-US States.
Pedals come standard with short rods. Long rods are available upon request prior to order.
Based upon the pedal boards placed slightly back of even and the heal of the pedal board inclined slightly toward center. Measurements are to the center of each OffSet™ pedal board and are approximate.
Long rod: Closed = 25.5”. Open = 28”.
Short rod: Closed = 22”. Open = 23.5”