OffSet® Double Bass Drum Pedal and Hard Carrying Case bundle.
- Both pedals can feel identical unlike the traditional double pedal design.
- Reduce back and hip stress with a more symmetrical and ergonomic setup.
- Feel better and play better as your kit and body are better aligned.
- Every adjustment can be made with the included (2) drum keys or two fingers.
- Radius adjustable drive wheel allows you to set from a speed to a power cam and anything in between with a drum key.
- Quad drive springs for increased response and sensitivity.
- No rod lag as can be experienced with traditional longer slave rods.
- Professional Quality Build can be used on the most demanding tour or at home with confidence.
- Heavy duty 7/16” Tempered U-joints with dust covers for long lasting life.
- Precision micro bearings in all pivoting parts for smooth operation and feel.
- Two 12.5" x 3.5" foot pedals - largest in the industry - for either heel-up or heel-down techniques.
- Independently height-adjustable pedal boards.
- Better stereo imaging when miked up.
The hard case has a heavy duty molded shell which provides rugged protection for transporting your OffSet drum pedal. Lid has water-resistant gasket for water and dust protection. Heavy duty latches and handles for long lasting quality. All parts fit snugly with no movement during transport. This case is professional quality and can be used on tour. Outside dimensions: 22" W x 14" D x 12.5" H
Free shipping applies only to contiguous 48-US States.
Pedals come standard with short rods. Long rods are available upon request prior to order.
Based upon the pedal boards placed slightly back of even and the heal of the pedal board inclined slightly toward center. Measurements are to the center of each OffSet™ pedal board and are approximate.
Long rod: Closed = 25.5”. Open = 28”.
Short rod: Closed = 22”. Open = 23.5”
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Offset Double Bass Drum Pedal
I really like these pedals. After experimenting and playing around with the adjustments, you can really fine tune the feel on these pedals to your liking. Plus, I like the fact that there are 4 springs compared to most double bass drum pedals only have 2. They are made very well in my opinion and Dave Kubes was very helpful in my purchase. I would highly recommend them. I've been playing since 13 years and still playing at 64. these are now my favorite pedals. I wish I had these when I was much younger, but it's never to late. Plus, I like how it helped in the repositioning of my drums, with my snare right in the middle and I also have my hi-hats now in the middle just above my snare drum. My setup is much tighter now, less movement, less effort and more comfortable to play now. I would highly recommend these pedals. Plus, the price is fair too.
Eclipse plus case
The case for the pedals is awesome, super tough! I had a problem with one of my drive rods, the U-joint one one side came apart and the dust boots weren’t seated properly on either side. I sent an e-mail about the issue and Dave immediately shipped a replacement. Great customer service! Now for the pedals, set-up is fairly simple, and the instructions sheet was easy to follow. The construction of the pedals seems to be sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of getting stomped on for hours! Each pedal comes with a drum key holder built in with a key! Awesome. The beaters were replaced, I just didn’t like how they felt when inspecting them or when playing. The beater thing is probably me being picky but it is the reason for a 4 star review instead of 5.